That awkward moment in a writer’s life when you have the urge to email a tiny country store in Vermont to ask whether or not they sell paprika
I’m gonna do it I’m gonna email them
I did the thing
THEY DON’T SELL PAPRIKA
GOD BLESS AUTHORS WHO CARE THIS MUCH ABOUT ACCURACY
Hello internet. I’m a ridiculously harsh critic of everything ever (especially writing). I’m sorry.
By Erica Kuschel.
If this doesn’t make you want to visit Peru, then you don’t deserve to see these pics. Shoo shoo scroll away.
ok but seriously my favourite prehistoric animal is definitely andrewsarchus
THEIR JAW WAS A METER LONG
LOOK AT THAT SIZE COMPARISON
BUT THAT’S NOT THE BEST BIT
YOU SEE THEIR CLOSEST LIVING RELATIVES AREN’T BEARS
THEIR CLOSEST LIVING RELATIVES
i’m like an npc i won’t do anything unless you interact with me
Video Game prompts for absolutely every need:
◦ Accidentally building a skeleton that comes to life in the kitchen. Treasure chests that are actually monsters that will eat you. - primaryfeather
◦ Background music that gets more intense as you near an enemy you can’t immediately find. - lupanaoflaminar
◦ The heroes kill a dragon, who then turns out to be the quest NPC and not the boss. - Georgina Brook
◦ It’s Robocop meets Enchanted. | A player has a terrible time looking and walking. v.v - Joy Smith
◦ A princess needs to be rescued, only it turns out she’s also a coin-snatching thief! - Jennifer Cahill
◦ Someone is convinced they have a different mission than they do. - Deena Shoemaker
◦ Prompts: Two lives left. Am I the Boss or the hero? - eveningrelics
◦ prompt: PRESSING THE A BUTTON SO HARD IT BREAKS - alaskapenn
◦ Flying carcass of a sabre-tooth cat. Jump from the roof into a hay stack resulting in breaking the coccyx. - telari
◦ A narrator (with the mc becoming increasingly worried about where this voice is coming from and how it knows everything they do). A glitch that makes one of the characters break down with laughter. - mjutini
And, as always, if you want to join in (with any sort of art, and as many or few prompts as you want), join in! It’s not as painful as you’d expect, I swear.